Inspireme// Tudo Orna

9:33 PM

 
Julia Alcântara For tudoorna.com
 Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
 My name is Julia Alcântara, I'm 22 and I'm from Curitiba (southern Brazil). I created the blog
 two years ago with my two older sisters, Barbara and Debora, just to post our photos 
and write our thoughts about fashion. 
 
What do you do when you’re not blogging? 
I study design in college, so not much time free left. But when it happens I spend it going to the movies 
with my boyfriend, ridin with my family, walkin with my dog, readin books...
 How would you describe your own personal Style?
 It is very hard to describe my style. I prefer to say that I like to wear comfortable with myself. 
What fashion trends are you enjoying now? 
60's style always won me over, but now even more. 
 
What would you never wear? 
Probably a sneaker. 
Do you have a style icon? 
 Lately I'm so in love with elle fanning style.
 
What are your favorite blogs?
 Talkin about lookbook's fashion blogs, my favorites are: Kastor & Pollux
 
What can't you live without?
 I can't live without love! Where will you be in 10 years? Somewhere at the world being 
somebody really happy! 
                   
If you could give one piece of style advice, what would it be? 
Be yourself. Don't let the magazine or the television tell yo what you must where, or what you must be. 
Feel comfortable with yourself and learn to recognize your own style is essential. 
 
Julia Alcântara For tudoorna.com

You Might Also Like

0 Loves

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe