Best Dressed Celebrities of the week

6:22 PM

 
Freida Pinto / wowed at a dinner for Proenza Schouler
 In einem Proenza Schouler Kleid strahlt Freida Pinto. 
 
Saoirse Ronan / at the Host screening in New York.
 und auch Saoirse in einem Proenza Schouler Kleid 
 
Marion Cotillard / at the premiere of Rust and Bone in Tokyo
 Marion scheint in einer Christian Dior Robe 
 
Diane Kruger / at the 2013 FX Upfront Bowling Event in New York 
Diane trägt Jason Wu und eine Chanel Tasche 
 
Solange Knowles   
 
Diane Kruger / promoting The Host
 Diane trägt ein gestreiftes und bedrucktes Preen Kleid 
 
Kristen Stewar / to the Kids' Choice Awards 
Kristen in einem baluen, kartieren top und Shortsvon Osman Yousefzada
 mit schwarzen Christian Louboutins 
 
Laura Whitmore / at the Prince's Trust and Samsung Celebrate Success Awards in London 
 
Blake Lively / at the Target Canada launch in Toronto.
Blake Lively in einem bedruckten Kleid von Roland Mouret
 
Jourdan Dunn / out and about in London.
 Jourdan sehr sexy in einem schulterfreiem Leder Kleid.
Andrea Riseborough / to the premiere of Oblivion in Brazil 
Andrea trägt ein schulterfreies braunes Kleid dazu trägt sie gelbe Stilettos und eine passende Clutch 
 
Karolina Kurkova in Roberto Cavalli 
 
Iggy Azalea / at the Soho Hotel in London

You Might Also Like

8 Loves

  1. Terrific post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a
    litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my page - http://www.rfc-club.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not certain the place you are getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

    Here is my web site ... I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually very complicated in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I just use world wide web for that purpose, and obtain the most recent information.

    my site: The web’s premiere DJ community

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i could
    assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

    Also visit my site :: solavei

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll right away clutch your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Please permit me recognise in order that I could subscribe.

    Thanks.

    My web-site ... I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles.


    My blog post bawash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.

    I do believe that you should write more on this subject, it may not be
    a taboo subject but typically folks don't talk about these subjects. To the next! Cheers!!

    Also visit my page: faccedatennis.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

    Look at my site solavei

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe