Best Dressed Celebrities of the week

10:18 PM

 
Kirsten Dunst / to the premiere of her new film, Upside Down. 
 
Leigh Lezark / at the 60 Years of Chloé event at Barneys in New York. 
 
Solange Knowles / in Marni at SXSW in this festive 
 
Kate Mara / at Joe Fresh's private dinner this week. 
 
Katie Holmes / to attend The New York Observer’s 25th anniversary party. 
 
Olivia Wilde / to attend the LA premiere of her latest film, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone 
 
Chloe Sevigny / in Chloé Chloe's 60th Anniversary & CFDA Nominee Announcements   
 
Zoe Saldana / at the Hollywood Reporter luncheon. 
 
Atlanta de Cadenet / at the 60 Years of Chloé event at Barneys in New York. 
 
Jessica Alba / while out in New York. 
 
Eva Mendes / attended the launch of the springsummer Communications Campaign in association   
 
Allison Williams /to attend the New York premiere of Phil Spector 
 
Poppy Delevingne / at L.K.Bennett's LA tea luncheon. 
 
Emma Stone / to the premiere of The Croods Emma trägt Lanvin zur Premiere. 
 
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen / at the CFDA 2013 Awards nomination event in New York. 
 
Karlie Kloss / at the Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 party in Beverly Hills. 
 
Gemma Arterton / attend the Dior launch 
 
Zooey Deschanel / attended New Girl Panel at 2013 PaleyFest in Los Angeles. 
 
Harley Viera Newton / Chloe's 60th Anniversary & CFDA Nominee Announcements 
 
Emmy Rossum / at Lakers Game

You Might Also Like

5 Loves

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've truly loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to
    your feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!



    my web page :: ロレックススーパーコピー

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding a new slot machines for sale does not take any shortcuts in his work, except in making it
    more attractive to any prospective buyer. In the United States to judge the potential of the contractor, and he must ensure
    that the faucet will always look like new.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I found your web site via Google whilst
    looking for a similar subject, your website came up, it appears to be like
    great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.


    Hi there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and
    found that it's really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful when you continue this in
    future. A lot of people will likely be benefited out of your writing.

    Cheers!

    Here is my web page :: sneak a peek at this website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i
    own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: The web’s premiere DJ community

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as
    nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.
    You're amazing! Thanks!

    Have a look at my page www.guarde.info

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe