Inspireme// Stook Pook

10:34 PM

 
Michalina For Stook Pook 
Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging? 
I launched my first life style/photography blog in 2007 at Photoblog, which is a polish blogging platform.
 Then I switched to Blogger and created a pseudo-fashion blog. 
 
What do you do when you’re not blogging?
 I study hard and work as a part-time waitress in a lovely restaurant.  
 
What fashion trends are you enjoying now?
 I don't really know what the current trends are, but I'm definitely in love with layered looks recently. 
How would you describe your own personal Style?
 I find it quite hard to define my style, to be honest. If I had to describe it, I'd probably say funky
Who are your favourite brands/designers? 
Most of all, I love vintage stuff, but I also like Topshop and am a huge fan of Dr.Martens. 
What would you never wear?
 Heels. They're just way too uncomfortable for me. 
 
Do you have a style icon?
 I don't think I do really. I like Agyness Deyn's style though.   
 
What are your favorite blogs? 
and a few more. 
What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines? 
One of my most favorite films is Tim Burton's Edward Scissorhands, song- Nothing 
At All by Rob Dougan, book- Beautiful Nightmares by Nicoletta Ceccoli. 
 
What can't you live without? 
Internet. 
Where will you be in 10 years? 
Who knows! Most likely on a checkout in a supermarket, contemplating on my unmet dreams...
 
If you could give one piece of style advice, what would it be? 
Wear everything you like, even though it's not "on top" at the moment and don't think 
you need to buy from expensive shops to look cool, cause you don't.   
 
Michalina For Stook Pook

You Might Also Like

3 Loves

  1. WOW she is sooo perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love her ! Just like You ! Incredible Girl ! I invite You on my giveaway! :) Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/2013/01/giveaway-80-msdressy-gift-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.she look like a model

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe