InspireMe// Sasya

3:24 PM

Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
 I'm Sasya, 25, Russian. I started blogging about a year ago, my blog is my hobby 
and I just like to share my life&style. 
What do you do when you’re not blogging?
 I'm a freelance photographer and I'm also learning clothes design&sewing now. 
 
Who are your favourite brands/designers?
 Have a lot of them.
 How would you describe your own personal Style? 
I love different styles, it depends on my mood.
   
What fashion trends are you enjoying now? 
Lace, pastel colors, something really sweet and romantic :) 
 
What would you never wear? 
well... never say never ;) 
Do you have a style icon?
 No 
 
What are your favorite blogs? 
Sometimes I read blogs but for inspiration I prefer such websites like lookbook.nu 
where you can always find many looks of absolutely different styles, i like it. 
 What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines?
 I have a lot of them, I just love cinema, music, books! 
I'll tell you my last fav's: the song is 'I wanna be your man' by Willy Moon 
and the film is 'The Virgin Suicides' by Sofia Coppola.
   
Where will you be in 10 years?
 I don't know. I can tell you I'm going to move to Japan in a year, and then.. I really have no idea :) 
Top 3 beauty must-haves? 
Maybe 1) high SPF sunscreen 2)waterproof mascara 3) pastel color nail polish 

Sasya for sasya.ru

You Might Also Like

0 Loves

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe