InspireMe// Scene Of Changery

4:50 PM

Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
 I am a designer, so my mind is always on fashion. 
I started a blog because I put a lot into my wardrobe, 
and because developing film and passing down photo albums is a thing of the past
 I wanted to create a place that my grandchildren could go to and look back to see who I was.
 What do you do when you’re not blogging?
I have a collection called AGAIN, I spend most of my time working on it. 
Who are your favourite brands/designers? 
Alexander Mcqueen and I have a lot of the same design mottos, 
Karl Lagerfield has the talent to have a super plain taste, 
but ability to create iconic silhouettes, and Garth Pugh for his innovation, 
Rick Owens is always a taste maker.... I could go on and on. 
How would you describe your own personal Style? 
All over the place. 
What fashion trends are you enjoying now? 
Trends aren't really my thing, but I think people are stepping out of
 their shell a little more now Im enjoying that, it makes for better people watching. 
 
What would you never wear? 
Never say never Do you have a style icon? Too many
What can't you live without? 
Rings, Chapstick, and inspiration.
What are your favorite blogs?
 I have to say I love jack and Jill of course, Christeric is always an inspiration, 
and the cool hunters. 
What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines? 
Right now I watch a lot of Step brothers,
 I am embarrassed to say but 50 shades of grey has been a huge topic of conversation,
 but Patty smiths book is always a good read, I love V magazine.
 
Where will you be in 10 years? 
Right here doing what I love. 
 
Special Question: Your favourite movie costume? 
Wow good question. Edward Scissor hands was pretty good. 
but My Fair Lady's costume was amazing with the black and white detail. 

Amber Kekich For Scene Of Changery

You Might Also Like

1 Loves

  1. Great write-up/Q&A about yourself. I love learning more about the bloggers I follow. (Even though some try to make blogging personal, it's hard to connect so far in.)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe