Inspireme// Miss Annie

5:16 PM

Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging? 
I´m a sixteen-years-old girl (well, almost 17) and am living in quite a small city in Germany 
which I´m going to leave as soon as I finished school. 
Dreaming of moving to Paris, London or New York in order to become a really 
successful woman living in a super chic apartment in the centre  of the city and working in fashion.
 I started blogging about one and a half years ago due to my constant inspiration 
by fashion blogs like thecherryblossomgirl.com or Tavi´s stylerookie.com
What do you do when you’re not blogging?
 I´m meeting up with friends, taking photos, traveling a lot, writing, 
planning (I´ve got a huge amount of notebooks including an uncountable amount of lists), 
reading, drawing and well, studying for school.
How would you describe your own personal Style? 
This one is pretty hard. I´d probably describe it as a little girly, 
romantic, french, british with influences from the 50s and 60s. 
What fashion trends are you enjoying now? 
I´ve always been one of the pastel girls, so I don´t mind all the candy coloured dresses 
being available in every high street store now. Same with sequins and the 60s trend.
Who are your favourite brands/designers?
 I love love love Valentino, Elie Saab, Balmain, Nina Ricci, TBA, Sandro, Maje, 
Chanel, Mary Katrantzou, a lot of Scandinavian designers, 
Topshop (my personal heaven is located on Oxford Street) and many many many more.
Do you have a style icon?
 Mh... I get my inspiration from everywhere and Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy, Edie Sedgwick, 
Alexa Chung are only some women my style is influenced by.
What would you never wear?
 I HATE everything orange but you should never say never. 
What are your favorite blogs?
but as there is such an uncountable number of blogs existing 
I can´t put a final list of my favourite ones together. 
What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines?
 I keep on watching "The Virgin Suicides", "Marie Antoinette", 
"The Devil wears Prada" and "Coco Chanel" 
 and I´m usually listening to Lykke Li, Oh Land, Paper and Places 
(a pretty new but super talented band, you guys should have a look at their facebook page!) 
Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Santigold,.... 
Lula will always be my favourite magazine but I do also enjoy reading 
material girl, Vogue, Jalouse, Please, Dazed & Confused and LOVE.
What can't you live without? 
I could never survive without chewing gum, the traveling 
I do, a cup of coffee with cinnamon in the morning, eyeliner and my laptop.
Where will you be in 10 years? 
Hopefully in London or New York having finished my studies and working in fashion
 (haven´t really figured out what to do exactly yet but I am working on this!)
Special Question: What is in your purse? 
My lilac wallet from Topshop, the new issue of Lula, my key, a little mirror,
 two lipsticks (red and rose), a blue pen, a floral notebook and my sketchbook.

You Might Also Like

3 Loves

  1. What a sweet girl! The photographs taken from her blog are so romantic and lovely. Which makes sense, considering how she described her tastes in clothing. I don't know how I hadn't been made aware of her sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh merciiiii :) danke danke danke ;) Das ist wirklich gut geworden! :)
    xx,
    miss annie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's really great :):) thank you for showing her!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe