InspireMe// Jysla Kay

7:59 PM

 
Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
 Hi! I'm 19, living in Australia, and studying at uni full-time.
 I've been photographing since I was 15, and I've always loved fashion but only just 
recently started getting into the blogging in the past year. 
Fashion and photography go hand-in-hand for me, and it is a dream for me to be able to
 not only take photographs of beautiful people but also to have that creative 
freedom with styling my shoots also.
   
What do you do when you’re not blogging?
 I am studying! That's one of the downsides of being a full-time uni student,
 it's so hard to set aside time for blogging and taking pictures, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
When I'm not studying (which is more often than I'd like to admit),
 I'm playing games on my Nintendo DS/iPhone/Computer, reading or shopping.
How would you describe your own personal Style? 
Relaxed, a little bit tomboyish and always changing like the weather. 
Do you have a style icon? 
 Not necessarily, there are a lot of style icons out there with great individual style -
 but I prefer not to have a specific role model so that I have room for my own style to grow.
 
Who are your favourite brands/designers? 
Since I've only started to get involved in the fashion blogging world, 
I don't have a strong grasp on all the brands out there. 
But to be honest, I love everything.
 Every brand and every designer seems to create amazing pieces that catch my eye, 
so you'll often find me browsing through a variety of shops. 
But if I had to name a few, the ones that are a personal favourite are 
Rag & Bone, Theyskens' Theory, Zara, Zimmermann and Maurie & Eve. 
What would you never wear? 
Probably Crocs! Despite how comfortable people say they are! 
 
What can't you live without? 
My phone! How superficial I know, but I'm always on my phone... mostly to play Hanging with Friends...

What are your favorite blogs?
  Fashiontoast, Natalie Off Duty, Hope This Lasts... and so many more. 
What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines?
 Favourite film: Beauty and the Beast. Hands down. Without a doubt. Favourite book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. 

Who do you think is the best dressed man in the world?
 I have no idea! I don't really pay attention to the male style icons haha
 but any man in a crisp suit has my vote.

You Might Also Like

1 Loves

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe