InspireMe// Girl a la Mode

6:52 PM

 
Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
 I started Girl a la Mode when I was in university, 
it was a great place to share inspirations and a keen focus on design.

What do you do when you’re not blogging?
I have a fashion label called Charlie May which
takes up most of my time but is fun too!


How would you describe your own personal Style?
 Minimal, clean and androgynous

What fashion trends are you enjoying now? 
I'm loving the minimal trend right now, it's good to see girl paring down.

Do you have a style icon?
 Tilda Swinton, but I mostly look at blogs for inspiration.
 What would you never wear?
Uggs.

What are your favorite blogs?
What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines?
My favourite books are the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman;
 film is The Darjeeling Limited and song is Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. 


What can't you live without?
Earl Grey tea. Addicted!


Where will you be in 10 years?
Living somewhere amazing with a globally recognised fashion brand.



Who do you think is the best dressed man in the world?
My friend Matthew Zorpas

Charlie For Girl a la Mode

Charlie For Girl a la Mode

You Might Also Like

0 Loves

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe