Inspireme// Preppy Fashionist

3:08 PM

Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
I'm a Ecuadorian Girl who live in Amsterdam I start my blog because after following so many
fashionable bloggers around the world I decided to start mine cause as I come from Ecuador
I noticed that they are none fashion blogger's from my country so I become the first Ecuadorian fashion blogger.
Who are your favourite brands/designers?
My favourite brands are Zara,Newlook, jane&norman,H&M,Mango and in my dream world
Burberry, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Alexander wang, celine,acne
How would you describe your own personal Style?
I never really know how to describe my style and if you check my looks here you will totally
understand me. I don’t have a specific style, I like to play with everything and try different
things without that fear that something doesn’t fit my style.
What fashion trends are you enjoying now?
I'm enjoying the pastel trends right now is perfect for spring
What would you never wear?
I would never wear uggs, crocs, I hate wearing stuff that everyody wear I love to be unique
I only buy stuff that I really like
Do you have a style icon?
Victoria Beckham,Blake lively,Cheryl cole are my best style icon ever
What are your favorite blogs?
What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines?
My favourite film ever have to be Bridget Jones diary , the devil wears Prada,and all the twilight
sagas, I'm currently obsessed with NERVO //WE'RE ALL NO ONE,
I don't really read books but when I read twilight I just couldn't stop reading all the
twilight sagas so that my best book ever , My favourite magazines are Fashionista,
cosmopolistan, glamour, Elle
What can't you live without?
My camera without it I could not be able to blog,internet,music, heels
Where will you be in 10 years?
I don’t have any idea! I don’t like to make plans for the future…my life is completely different
from everything I could have thought and it couldn’t be better, so let’s see what happens.
Who do you think is the best dressed man in the world?
The best well nice dress man in the world have to be David Beckham no guy like him wish every
guy dress like him and of course my BF dress nice as well

You Might Also Like

4 Loves

  1. what an amazing girl! love all the outfits. so perfect!

    i'm a new follower :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much dear for the great post love the pictures you have choose kisses
    Dear, I am hosting GoodGoodschina giveaway currently, where you can win $80 worth of dresses and accessories ...Would mean a lot to me if you enter preppyfashionist.blogspot.com/2012/03/goodgoodschina-white-day-giveaway-on-my.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! I fell in love.

    >Manda
    www.thegistofmandamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe