Inspireme// Forever Young

2:47 PM

Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
I am an 18 year old girl living in Frankfurt. I really love my hometown, but what I love even more is travelling. There's nothing better than visiting new cities and becoming inspired by some unforgettable impressions.
I started blogging nearly one and a half years ago when I realized that I love looking through other blogs. I started blogging together with my best friend, and now I'm really glad about that. Because I love sharing my outfits and experiences with people who are interested in the same stuff like I am.
Who are your favourite brands/designers?
During the last year I bought nearly everything at Zara. But now I also got obsessed with Urban Outfitters. I could spend my whole time in there! Most of the brands they have are awesome!
How would you describe your own personal Style?
This is a really difficult question.. But I would describe my own style as a mix of vintage and simplicity.
What fashion trends are you enjoying now?
Light colours, metallic stuff, lace dresses and asymmetric skirts/dresses.
Do you have a style icon?
Yes, of course I do. There are so many inspiring women, but the most inspiring persons for me are Mary-Kate Olsen, Alexa Chung and other bloggers like Morven (http://morven-catsandrockingchairs.blogspot.com/).
What would you never wear?
I don't think that I can answer this question. It's kind of impossible to say „I would never wear..“. Fashion is changing and so I am.
What are your favorite blogs?
What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines?
My favourite films are Coco before Chanel, the OC and I'm also obsessed with Gilmore Girls! I can't define my favourite song but there are a lot of artists I'm in love with. Like The Kooks, Angus&Julia Stone, Paolo Nutini and Lana del Rey.

My favourite books and magazines are „100 ideas that changed fashion“, "Vogue" and "inStyle".
What can't you live without?
My friends and coffee!
Where will you be in 10 years?
Hopefully I'll live in a big city, we'll see what life brings
The first thing you look at in another person's outfit is...
..not one special thing. At first I mind the impression of the whole outfit.


Anais For Forever Young
Anais For Forever Young

You Might Also Like

2 Loves

  1. Beautifully answered Q&A! Love the story of how you started! Those lace shorts are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe