InspireMe// Lola From Valencia

3:27 PM


Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
I am 26 year old interior designer from Moscow. My life is filled with fashion and art.
I decided to blog my looks when I realized that I do not have time and enough suitable events to wear all my clothes.
The blog gives me stimulus evolve and improve, makes possible to see my mistakes, to hear

the opinions of other people. Of course now I take photos of myself more often. But I can
not say that now each time I picking up the kit I think how it will be look on a blog pages.
Sometimes I just want to wear a T-shirt and sweat pants and have no photos
Who are your favourite designers?
I'm in love with Zara

How would you describe your own personal Style?
simple, clear, youthful.

What fashion trends are you enjoying now?
Мetallic textures, knitted sweaters.

Do you have a style icon?
My style icons changed once a week

What are your favorite blogs?
stylescrapbook.com
imfancy.blogg.se
vasilievablog.com

What is your favorite film?
Boogie nights

What can't you live without?
Without inspiration!

Where will you be in 10 years?
Its the most difficult question...

Olga For Lola From Valencia

Olga For Lola From Valencia

You Might Also Like

2 Loves

  1. Awesome post!
    Love your blog ! Your style is so nice. :)

    Melle F.
    http://they-know.blogspot.com

    from paris, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, sie ist einfach wundervoll!!

    Wir veranstalten übrigens gerade ein Blog-Wichteln, wo es tolle Preise für mehrere Blogger-Freundinnen gleichzeitig zu gewinnen gibt: http://www.insidefruits.de/blog-wichteln-2011.html

    Vielleicht hast du ja Lust mitzumachen?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe