InspireMe// Meijia s

6:06 PM


Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
I'm a girl from Shanghai, Fashion is my life, I can't live without it.

My style is simple,chic and vintage. I started blogging about a year and a half ago.

Tell us about your favorite Post on Meijia S
I like the posts when I was travelling in Europe

Who are your favourite designers?
Michael Kors, Konna Karen, Alexander Wang.

How would you describe your own personal Style?
simple, chic, vintage

What fashion trends are you enjoying now?
Color block, accordion skirt, all white style.

Do you have a style icon?
Caroline from caroline's mode

What are your favorite blogs?
caroline's mode, fashiontoast, song of style

What is your favorite film?
Bonnie and Clyde

What can't you live without?
Love and fashion

Where will you be in 10 years?
I don't know, life's full of possibility.

Special Question: Something about yourself most people don't know:
I like old people's clothing.
meijia for Meijia s

You Might Also Like

2 Loves

  1. just discovered your blog. you look so cute in your outfits :)

    http://ngochien-nguyen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe