InspireMe// Ajson Serwus

10:15 AM


Tell us a little bit about yourself...
My name is Asia, I’m from Poland. In October I will be 18. When I was a child used to stole my

mother clothes and heels all the time and when I wore them I pretend to be on the catwalk.
Now I love shorts, wedges and jackets that's what my wardrobe is full of


How did you get the idea to start your own fashion blog?
Before I had run my blog I had only lookbook page which I joined when my best friends invated
me. I started to add my outfits and all day long I watched stylish people. One day I woke up and
thought that Today I start to run a blog!


Who are your favourite designers?
I don’t really have any favourite designer, I don’t even know how looks a new collection of Coco
Channel or D&G

Do you have a style icon?
I don’t have any particular style icon but I’m inspired by a lot of different people and things

What are your favorite blogs?
I have a lot of favorite blogs. One of my favourites is my friends blog Kaziuta
(www.kaziuta.blogspot.com) people say that we have similar style maybe it is true! I also like
blogs: Maffashion (http://madamejulietta.blogspot.com), Kayture (www.kayture.com), and
Chiara's blog (http://theblondesalad.com ) and a lot of others

What is your favorite song, book and film?
Favorite song: I like a lot of songs so I can't say which one i like the most
Favorite book: Eleven minutes by Paulo Coelho
Favorite films: Inception, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, The Butterfly Effect

What can't you live without?
I can’t live without my friends, shopping, food and of course without my blog ;)

Next place you want to travel to..
I'm going on Crete with my friends. I'm looking forward to that trip.

Special Question: describe yourself in three Words..
Responsible, tolerant and outgoing


Asia For Ajson Serwus

Asia for Ajson Serwus

You Might Also Like

0 Loves

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe