Inspireme: Friend in Fashion

10:25 AM



Tell us a little bit about yourself
I am a pretty uncomplicated, 20 something fashion and travel lover.
I love, all things vintage, 40’s and 50’s fashion, sunshine, pretty dresses, high heels and bright colours.
I like to live my life guided by the Chanel quote – ‘A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous’.




Who are your favourite designers?
Camilla and Marc, Zimmerman, Chloe, Oscar De La Renta.



Do you have a style icon?
For me, you can’t go past the classics - Audrey Hepburn, Bridgett Bardot, Grace Kelly.
Modern day, I love Rachel Bilson and Miranda Kerr.



What is your favorite song,book and film?
Song: One of my favourites is Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata
Book: The Great Gatsby
Film: I absolutely love arthouse and international films, so pretty much anything in these genres suit me




What can't you live without?
My iPhone, good shampoo & conditioner, an amazing blazer!



Next place you want to travel to..
I’ve been lucky to have spent the last 12 months travelling the world. I’ve seen so many amazing places that I’d love to go back and visit – New York, Tokyo, South of France, but there are still have so many more I haven’t visited.

An exploration of the Nordic countries, Canada and Pacific Islands are next on my hit list.




Jasmin for Friend in Fashion

You Might Also Like

5 Loves

  1. wow she is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree the first pic is the most stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahhh you have a beautyfull blog!
    I love your style!
    I am following you!

    xoxo

    http://bohemianxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe